|It's finally here! Preview video:|
Download the mod here:
v1.8 Change Log:
1. Mod no longer at beta stage.
Various menu changes/additions.
3. Soccer ball widget added to
Soldier class kits.
4. Dapper weapons ported. Random geometry code
used so normal weapons will appear as Dapper versions from time to time.
5. Fixed a few bugs.
6. Tweaked damage system and included
the ball in the damage system. Enabled it to bounce and stuff.
7. Added mod version number at bottom
right corner of screen when in the main menu.
8. Modified menu
background a bit.
9. New animation added to Profile menu when mod
is first started.
10. Play Now button added to SinglePlayer menu
and the Internet/Local menus.
11. Removed Play Intro button.
12. Removed Campaign button. Campaign mode has been removed from mod as
support for it is not planned.
13. Changed tank turret icon to look
more BFheroes like.
14. Removed Radio from
ingame hud and moved tickitbar to center of screen.
lighting on all maps to make them look closer to the real game.
Altered lighting on Sunset Showdown to make it look closer to the real
17. Added new start up logo animation. EA logo appears then a
shatter effect with a window braking sound. The EA failed logo is then
18. Nerfed tank vs
soldier damage a bit.
19. New Installer.
20. Ported additional
effects and redone the chimney smoke effect. Fire Flies effect and sea
wake effects ported successfully!
21. Additional undergrowth
objects added to maps. Now added some green grass and some yellow leaves
for RiverSide rush.
22. Ported engine exhaust effects for jeeps
23. Added floaters to jeep wreck pieces and a
separete effect bundle for them when in water.
24. Disabled vanilla
BF42 maps with lexicon edits. None of the vanilla maps clutter up the
map list anymore. (except Aberdeen which shows up as blank)
Ported water fall effects for Buccaneer Bay.
26. Added new font:
Century Gothic. Replaced many fonts ingame and in load menu with new
27. Restored original MedPack behavior. (may change back if
players decide they don't like it)
28. Made new HUD image for the
reload bar displayed when the medpack is used.
29. Used lower
detail COL02 meshes on the tanks. Should help reduce lag a bit.
Added contentCrc32 file for content checking. (however have not tested
if this works)