8:10 AMv1.8 is around the corner!
v1.8 is around the corner! I hope to have it ready sometime in the first week of July. (don't want to set a specific release date yet! :P )|
To wet your appetite here is what the changes for v1.8. Yes unlike Dice, I will give you the change log BEFORE it is released. Yeah. One more thing to check off the win list for me and to add to the fail list of EA. Mwuahahah! :D
Changes in v1.8:
1. Mod no longer at beta stage.
2. Various menu changes/additions.
3. Soccer ball widget added to Soldier class kits.
4. Dapper weapons ported. Random geometry code used so normal weapons will appear as Dapper versions from time to time.
5. Fixed a few bugs.
6. Tweaked damage system and included the ball in the damage system. Enabled it to bounce and stuff. :D
7. Added mod version number at bottom right corner of screen when in the main menu.
8. Modified menu background a bit.
9. New animation added to Profile menu when mod is first started.
10. Play Now button added to SinglePlayer menu and the Internet/Local menus.
11. Removed Play Intro button.
12. Removed Campaign button. Campaign mode has been removed from mod as support for it is not planned.
13. Changed tank turret icon to look more BFheroes like. :D
14. Removed Radio from ingame hud and moved tickitbar to center of screen.
15. Altered lighting on all maps to make them look closer to the real game.
16. Altered lighting on Sunset Showdown to make it look closer to the real game.
17. Added new start up logo animation. EA logo appears then a shatter effect with a window braking sound. The EA failed logo is then presented. :D
18. Nerfed tank vs soldier damage a bit.
19. New Installer.
20. Ported additional effects and redone the chimney smoke effect. Fire Flies effect and sea wake effects ported successfully!
21. Additional undergrowth objects added to maps. Now added some green grass and some yellow leaves for RiverSide rush.
Please note since I have not finalized v1.8 quite yet, the change log may change without notice!
|Total comments: 0|